Woolsey Farmstead Visionary Committee
A Visioning Committee was made up of a group of residents, organizations and City government staff who worked together to envision the future of the Woolsey Farmstead site. Through the dedication and commitment of this inspired group, this development plan, long dreamed of, is finally coming to fruition.
The original Visionary Committee included the following members. As the plan goes forward, some representatives may change or additional members may be added.
Master Plan Architect
- Revival Architecture, Inc.; Aaron Ruby: email@example.com 501-951-2080
- A&P: Molly Rawn: firstname.lastname@example.org 479-521-5776
- Fayetteville Forward Historic Heritage Action Group: Kate Johnson: email@example.com
- Stephen Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org 479-409-7842
- Washington County Historic Society: Charlie Alison: email@example.com 479-575-6731
- Wet Prairie Group: ECO, Inc. Bruce Shackelford: firstname.lastname@example.org 501-315-9009
- U of A Arkansas Archeological Survey: To be filled? Previously represented by the late Jamie Brandon.
- Shiloh Museum: Susan Young: email@example.com 479-750-8165
- Allyn Lord: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fayetteville Public Schools: To be filled? Previously represented by Shay Hopper.
- Woolsey Descendant: Mr. & Ms. Marmouget: email@example.com 417-234-5726
- 2nd Owner Descendant: Pam Hammond Lakey (Broyles granddaughter) firstname.lastname@example.org 479-957-5670
- Marilyn Heifner former A&P director: email@example.com 479-530-0676
- Paula Marinoni: firstname.lastname@example.org 479-466-4128
- Nina Shirkey: email@example.com 479-445-4763
City of Fayetteville Internal Group
- Council Member: Sarah Marsh: firstname.lastname@example.org 479-287-4054
- Administration: Don Marr: email@example.com
- Facilities Management: Wade Abernathy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parks: To be filled? Previously represented by Alison Jumper.
- Sustainability/ Environmental Action Group: Leif Olson: email@example.com